Cuddly Kids Academy is a licensed Christian childcare center that is an ELC (Early Learning Coalition) approved provider that offers parents peace of mind and the assurance that their child is receiving nurturing, loving, attentive, and personalized care and education.
Your children are your most precious gifts, and from the moment they come through our doors, our priority is to help them achieve their potential, realize their purpose, and learn the principles that form a solid foundation in education and in life. Our fun-filled atmosphere is safe, vibrant, and playful, and we view each day as a opportunity for children to explore and learn!
- 2016-2017 Cuddly Kids Academy Brochure (coming soon)
- 2016-2017 Cuddly Kids Academy Application Packet (coming soon)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 5:30 am - 6:00 pm
(Year Round Enrollment)
Licensing and Membership
- Approved ELC (Early Learning Coalition) Provider
- Licensed by DCF (Department of Children and Families)
License #: C08AL0733
- Member of FCCPSA (Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools Association)
WEE Learn: is grounded in evidence-based practices, programs using the WEE Learn philosophy and curriculum work to support children and families. Children's individual differences and learning styles are considered as they learn through play and interactions with supportive early childhood teachers to maximize each child's learning potential. WEE Learn is a curriculum that supports best practices and has been evidence-based researched and cross-referenced with the Florida Performance Standards.
Second Step Techniques: Addressing the area of emotional development such as feeling anger, sadness, how to make good decisions, sharing, communication skills, conflict resolution and disruptive behavior.
VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program)
If your child turns 4 years of age by September 1, he or she is eligible to participate in Florida’s FREE Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program for that upcoming school year. The purpose of VPK programs are to prepare children for Kindergarten by providing quality programs that include developmentally appropriate curricula with a focus on early literacy skills.
- Nemours BrightStart! is a unique program specifically designed for teaching early literacy skills to small groups of at-risk 4- and 5-year-old children.
- WEE Learn
Our 5 Promises to You
- We will respect and regard you as the parent or primary guardian of your child(ren).
- We will warmly welcome and get to know your child(ren) and treat him/her with Christ-like care, respect and individuality.
- We will provide a fun, productive and interactive educational experience each day for the development of your child(ren).
- We will maintain a safe and clean Center (inside & outside) for the health and well-being of your child(ren).
- We will provide a superior service as we strive to earn your continued confidence and exceed your expectations.